Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Color to Cure, LLC. (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices, with regards to your personal information, please contact us at Info@permissiontolaunch.vip.
Our policies are simple:
(1) We do not share your private information.
(2) We do not provide guest speakers with the names or other private information about those who register for the Summit.
(3) Attendees who purchase the VIP All-Access Pass may, voluntarily, choose to provide their private information to guest speakers when they click on website links provided by the guest speaker in the membership area.
(3) Color to Cure, LLC and Wanda Brown do not have partnerships or JVs with any of the speakers with regard their participation in the Permission to Launch Summit. Any engagement or contact between guest speakers and those who register for the Summit is solely between the registered attendee and the guest speaker.
(1) We do not offer refunds. The Permission to Launch Summit is Free to attend.
(2) Attendees may choose to purchase the VIP All-Access Pass at any time -before, during or after the official Summit dates of October 27 – 29, 2020. Prices for the VIP All-Access Pass are subject to change.
(1)Each guest speaker who is interviewed during the Summit attests to the fact that the content they present is their own.
(2)Guest speakers are sharing their personal experiences and are in no way implying that others will get the same or similar results, even if they implement the steps shared by the guest speaker. Results may vary.
(3) The employment decision of those who register for the Permission to Launch Summit is very personal and should be mad deliberately and after serious consideration. Neither Color to Cure, LLC, Wanda Brown or ANY guest speaker who presents at the Summit are recommending (in any way) when, if or how a person should leave their place of employment.
COMMISSIONS AND PAYMENTS
(1) Guest speakers have the opportunity to earn an affiliate commission for marketing the Summit. The amount of commission earned is based solely on the number of Summit registrants who purchase the VIP All-Access Pass through each guest speaker's affiliate link.